Saturday 23 August 2014

Every moment you live, you die.


Life came to me as nothing but an incarceration, imprisonment is imprisonment though its for one’s own benefit. In incarceration it doesn't matter what they have taken away from one but what have been given. It’s all about maintaining the comfort zone, I can remember the first time when someone took me away from my comfort zone. It was my mom’s gynecologist who thought he is better out than in, I contradict that. Free food, free place to stay, no bills to be paid, no promises to be made. I was happy, but then the doctor took me out and I cried all over her face, but she threw me in this world. After so many springs, my comfort zone was destroyed once again, oh those 13 horrendous days, when I was imprisoned. They said its for the good of society and me. In prison, one have nothing but time, and in my contemplation, I had an awakening, all those 28 years ago, I wasn't crying for being disturbed but I knew then that I have breathe first, I have to die last. The only unchangeable, inevitable truth. Pity every child knows that, that’s why they cry their lungs out, but the illusion of life, dusts the truth. Sometimes I can hear the cheeky grin of the reaper, laughing out on me. He is saying, every moment you live, you die.

No comments:

Post a Comment