Tuesday 25 November 2014

Beyond time,,,

There was a time when all the experiences were pure and direct, without passing through the cognition. It was the time when I saw without eyes, listened without ears and spoke without language. I remember vaguely, wandering around in serenity, It came to me, all laden with black cloak, with grimly grin, offered me some fruit, a piece of cloak and then It walked with me for a while. When I acquiescently accepted Its gift, I was stabbed with scythe and the next thing I knew I was thrown into this world, entrapped within a body. Now all I experience is slave to my mind, truth is poisoned with relevance and perception. I realize the fruit It gave me was for perpetual hunger, the yearning for more, the cloak was not to fashion the clothing, but was to veil my perversion, to hide the beast I have inside me , but worst of all the stabbing of scythe in my heart, was for the lingering of other's acceptance,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment