Monday 7 November 2011

Robbed by an artist

Today on Eid ul Azha eve , my friend and I went to have some thing to eat. Our first preference was Bistro201. My friend really liked the ambiance and I had read a great review in dawn for it, but it was closed , so we headed  for Cuckoo's den, a place infested on historical monument. It was our first visit there, but all of our excitement faded away after seeing the menu. The dishes were stupidly expensive , but still we managed to order a plate of Biryani and Qeema Naan with some condiment. When our highly expensive order was served I was amazed to see it. The plate covered with rice and chicken , was imploring to be accepted as Biryani , I was under the impression that this place earns because of majestic Mughal vicinity it has , they will at least honor the Mughali Biryani. Well that area has its history of mugging people from their money , the means are change,but true intent is same , kudos to Iqbal Hussain for making his mom proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment