Monday 23 April 2012

Bonn Voyage : First Experience

Isolated, desolated sitting in a room with fear of unknown crippling me to my bones. Coming from a set life, aiming to create it again from the scratch, in a new world where you are not the people but alien.
These are my feelings when I moved from Lahore to Bonn for pursuing Masters in Informatics from prestigious Bonn University. But I am positive that everything will be fine and I will come over with this depression and jet lag with some time. I have been acclimatizing with the city. The temperature of Bonn remains from 5 to 19 degree centigrade nowadays with some drizzle every now and then, where the Lahore is reaching scorching 35 degree at this time of the year. I can finally say I am where weather suites my clothes. Hardly two weeks have passed since I came here, but the organization and efficiency of German people have made an impact on me. The roads are calm and most appropriate for walking. I have taken couple of strolls down the city and have found the experience most refreshing. The studies here are quite tough with comparison of the standards provided at my home land. The professors are very competent and delivers their maximum while lecturing. The whole city is connected with web of transport services and they are managed with immaculate smoothness. I wish some day these traits may be seen in my country too. This is a first draft of my intended 'Bonn Voyage' expeditions.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed Great nations do not shout their Greatness :)

    ReplyDelete