Saturday 8 June 2019

Sweeter than the nectar,,,

I found my self next to the calmly flowing river, and the weather was just perfect. Summer was chasing winter, the breeze started to have subtle warmth in it. Morning was edging over the sky and suddenly the night gave it the final push, and it seemed like someone has colored the horizon with pinkish hue. Everything was moving towards perfection and I was struggling to fathom the depth of her eyes. The pupils were so widen that I almost fell in them but suddenly her lips saved me from the fall. Jolted, it took me a while to register the event, and I realized how delayed I was in the act. That was the first time I came to know kiss has a flavor, it is of the sweetest nectar you have ever tasted.
Kiss is the earliest instrument of life, Adam and Eve kissed and life started where the last standing sinner will receive it from the grim reaper at the end, so life starts and ends with a kiss,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment